Who is Collecting Information
What and How Information is Collected
- Information collected online is generally either anonymous or personally identifiable. Anonymous information refers to data that cannot be tied to a specific individual. For example, R.E.P. Industries collects what areas users visit most frequently, what services users access the most, IP addresses, referral data, browser and platform type, information about the visits to R.E.P. Industries' pages, daily number of visitors and their locations by country, daily requests for particular files and accesses to particular sections of the site. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you.
- R.E.P. Industries does not require disclosure of more information than is reasonably necessary to process purchasing, ordering, shipping, and payments for items that you ordered. The information we retain about you is used to process your transaction.
How Information is Used and Disclosured
Access and Other Data Subject Rights
- We do not use a feature on your Internet browser called a cookie. Cookies are small text files that your web browser places on your computer's hard drive.
- Internet Tags/Web Beacons, Other Tracking Capabilities
- We do not use Internet tags, web beacons, spyware, keyloggers, or any other passive tracking on this web site.
- R.E.P. Industries is committed to protecting the security of your personal information gathered online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, accidental loss, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that is located in controlled facilities. Only authorized personnel have access to the information you provide us. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
You are ultimately responsible for the security of your information. Please take care when using and storing it. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to use your computer. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence, especially if several people have access to your personal computer or you are using a computer in a public place.
- Effective Date and How Changes to this Policy Will be Handled
You may not use this web site to send unsolicited advertising, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation that are outside the scope of the intended use of the web site.
If you believe that R.E.P. Industries has not complied with this Policy please contact us at the Contact sources provided below.
R.E.P. Industries Administrator
312 Walnut St, Lansdale PA 19446